Our Cancellation and No Show Policy
Posted: May 23, 2019
- When you are booking, that time is allotted for you – and ONLY you.
- We respectfully ask for 24 hours notice to cancel or change an appointment.
- The 24 hours notice will allow us to accommodate other clients that are in need of a treatment.
- We welcome you to send a friend or a family member in your place.
- We do offer reminder emails 48 hours prior to your booking and text message 24h prior your booking so if 24 hours cancellation is not provided you will be asked to pay £25 penalty charged during your next booking. That includes prepaid treatments.
- If we do not hear from you within this time frame, and you do not keep your appointment, the above policy will be applied.
- We may require a 50% deposit from those who have a history of late cancellations and no shows.
We respect you, please respect us